Every material on this site is authentic and was extracted from the complete available project. Click to GET IT NOW
MS-WORD DOC | CHAPTERS: 1-5 | PAGES: 18 | PRICE: 3000 ONLY
ENTREPRENEURIAL DEVELOPMENT AND ITS IMPACT ON OUR ECONOMY (A CASE STUDY OF ENUGU STATE.)
1.1 GENERAL BACKGROUND OF THE SUBJECT MATER
The worldwide economic depression of the early 80’s caused a rapid detonation toNigeria economy. Thus, industrial output Shrank to an extents on local and commercial activities were consequently opportunities in the country.
Therefore, by the end of 1988, the unemployment situations, and as such most Enugu graduates were faced with hardship due to employment in the society and this situation therefore calls for entrepreneurship in the economy which will also lead to the development of entrepreneurial in higher institutions.
1.2 PROBLEMS ASSOCIATED WITH THE SUBJECT MATTER
Entrepreneurial development and its impact on our economy has been the problemEnugustate is trying to sort out for years now.
Therefore, the questions then are:
- What are the problems of entrepreneurship?
- What are the essences of entrepreneurial in the economy?
- What plans does the government have for entrepreneurial inEnuguState.
1.3 problems that the study will be concerned with
The problems the study will be concerned with are as follows:
- To find out the general problem encountered by entrepreneurial inEnugustate in establishing business.
- To discover the rate of employment and find out the various business opportunities that will be of help.
- To find out how government program has being of help to various entrepreneurial in the Country.
- To find out the basic orientation that should be given toEnugupeople entrepreneurial in pursuing an effective business in the country economy.
1.4 THE IMPORTANCE OF STUDYING THE AREA.
The importance of the study cannot be over emphasized, since it was expected to affect our economy or state and increase the job opportunity in the state. Thus, this Term paper when completed will be more than develop. Through this processes.
- TheNigeriaCountry in General.
- The small scale industries.
- The general public.
- Creation of job opportunities inEnugustate.
- The increase in the managerial skill
1.5 DEFINITION OF IMPORTANT TERMS
ENTREPRENEUR: Those are people who create and innovate response to the environment
DEVELOPMENT: It is an act of making progress
ECONOMIC DEPRESSION: A period when there is little economic activity and many people are poor or without jobs.
Odike J.C (2001) Managerial Economic;
Enugu; JTC pub H.P126
Robert C.C (1989) Creativity and strategy
in MD size forms
Prentice hall Inc
Engle wood Clifford
New Jersey; 07632p 10g.
David Need haw (1892) Business studies, place
Of publication & publisher?
In practive page, 10
Ondon, view York, Tokoyo