Every material on this site is authentic and was extracted from the complete available project. Click to GET IT NOW
MS-WORD DOC | CHAPTERS: 1-5 | PAGES: 32 | PRICE: 5000 ONLY
THE EFFECTS OF BAD MANAGEMENT IN TODAY’S SOCIETY (A CASE STUDY OF ADAVHI PLASTIC COMPANY ABA, ABA METROPLIS)
BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
It is worthy to commence the diece of work knowing what MANAGEMET or MANAGERIAL PROFESSON stand for. This is the profession of trained personnel who have acquired managerial skills of administration plus enough knowledge experience in office work. To be able to cope with simple office tools and machinery.
However, management has been viewed or given different interpretions by different people or bodies. For instant it can simple refer to the process the mangers follow to accomplish organization goal. Again it be used or efferred toa as a body of knowledge.
Furthermore, according to denyen J.C in his book titled “principles of management” say that management can be the term used to pinpoint those individuals who guide and direct organizations it is also commonly used to designate a career devoted to the task of guiding and directing organizations.
In addition management is defined as the process of reaching organizational goals by working with and through people and other organizational resources. From the above views ro definitions. One can say that the management of any given organization is an indispensable tool for the achievement of its goals and objectives.
Besides management functions are carried out by people caked managers. This is seen form danyen JCS definition of management sated above. These individual known as managers have been known for their experiences maturity neat physical appearance an ability to communication efficiently moreover, they are genue people this precisely make them to tolerate other’s religious beliefs short comings and ideas rendered by managers to their different employers they are still subjected from one mal-treatment or another. Some of these are:-
(i) They are not well remunerated
(ii) The female one’s (manageress) are sometimes harassed by their male employers
In fact proper management by the mancyers of a firm leads to the accomplishment of a organizational goal.
STAEMENT OF THE PROBLEMS
The success fo failure of every business organization depends wholly on the effectiveness and the efficiency of the management of such business organization. If the management is weak it adversely effects the organization and the society at large.
Besides when we talk of the weakness of management we refer to the managers, how they carry out their functions and how they give directives or manage the company towards goal accomplishment.
It is on this note that we look in to Adaobi plasticks eaamine the following.
(i) To find how management is practices in Adaobi
(ii) see the effects of such practice on the staff of Adaobi
(iii) To see the effect of such practice on the external environment of Adaobi
(iv) To recommend appropriate solutions if need be
1.3 THE OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
The principal aim of this study is to examine closely the effects ro the impacts of bad management in our society today. Hence the study will take a look on the followings as it affects Abaobi plastics Nigerian Limited Aba.
(1) To inspect closely if the bankruptcy of Adaobi plastics inAbais determined by poor management and whether it has any effect to the society.
(2) To as certain whether the society of Adaobi products is as a result of bad management.
(3) To assess the impact of poor payment of Adaobi workers is caused by poor Administration of the company.
(4) To see also whether the inferiority of Adaobi products have any effects to the society.
(5) To evaluate if increase in price of goods and services (Abaobi products) has adverse effect in the society
(6) To know exactly if mismanagement can lead to liquidation of Abaobi plastics limitedAba.
(1) Denyen J.C. (1975) industrial Administration M&E Hand book no place of public Mac Donald and Evans ltd 2nd Ed
(2) B rech EG L (1975) the principle and practices of management London Longman Group ltd 3rd Ed
(3) Mayer Reymond R (1982) production and operations management London McGraw Hill in 4th Ed
(4) Stranss of management (USA) 4th Ed
(5) stoner J.A.F (1978) Management London Brantice Hall international