Every material on this site is authentic and was extracted from the complete available project. Click to GET IT NOW
MS-WORD DOC | CHAPTERS: 1-5 | PAGES: 81 | PRICE: #3,000 ONLY
INCENTIVE SCHEMES AND WORKERS’ PERFORMANCE IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF UNILEVER NIG. PLC)
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
1.2 STATEMENT OF PROBLEM This project will attempt to address two main issues.
1. Problem emanating from lack of incentives or inadequate incentives.
2. The solution that most be offered tom stop it.
1.3 OBJECTIVE OF STUDY Since many organization do not have a specify means of administrating incentives to their employees some used situational approach to implement that times i.e. in giving out incentives based on circumstances. This research study however is aimed at:
1. Finding out the impact of incentives on employees performance.
2. To find out how incentives schemes has been handed by organizations.
3. Determining measures that will help in the administration of good incentives programmes.
1.4 SIGNIFICANCE OF STUDY To confirm this purpose in administrating projects in Nigeria, this study measured the extent to which incentives schemes induced workers to higher performance. The study was conducted importantly to the government because of it effect aspects.
1.5 RESEARCH QUESTIONS Research questionnaire of hypothesis will be applied in this research with the major more on the use of survey through the use of discussion situation with the employees of the unilever Nigeria plc. The opinion of those that could not be contacted personally south through the use of research questionnaire.
1.6 RESEARCH HYPOTHESIS The main objectives of the project rest the following hypothesis
1. Those incentives are things that cause a worker to work harder
2. Those workers could be induced and be motivated to work efficiently if incentives are well administered.
3. The financed incentives scheme has the ability to provide an individual with opportunity to increase his earning by increasing his productivity.
1.7 SCOPE OF STUDY The scope of the study is that of lack of published on subject matter and his posed some problems in the collection of relevant data required for the study. Also there seems to be few experts as regards the subjective matters and this also impaired the collection of data.
1.8 METHOD OF STUDY The method of study in this project work is through the collections of data and analyzing it to produce result.
1.9 ORGANIZATION OF STUDY