Every material on this site is authentic and was extracted from the complete available project.Click to GET IT NOW
MS-WORD DOC || CHAPTERS: 1-5 || PAGES: 64 || PRICE: ₦3000
RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION PROCESS AT EVERSHINE OLEOCHEM LTD.BHAGWANPUR (ROORKEE)
EVERSHINE OLEOCHEM INTRODUCTION:
Evershine helps companies in searching, selecting and managing the ever-valuable human assets. Formed in 2010, Evershine enjoys an enviable reputation for delivering efficient, effective and professional solutions to meet Companies’ IT and ITES clients’ diverse recruitment needs. Company guide the candidates too about the best opportunities in the marketplace, and constantly advise them in their career progression.
Evershine Oleochem Ltd. brings valuable experience to benchmark, revise, implement and HR process reviews to assess what works and what doesn't within the client's unique corporate environment.
Evershine Oleochem Ltd. will implement methods to decrease the joining time, reduce the cost-per-hire, and propose tailored solutions to streamline of recruitment process. Company services give you the opportunity to focus your expertise where it counts - on your unique business endeavors. Company’s goal is to ensure that their clients succeed in meeting their hiring goals with cost-effectiveness in mind.
Company recruitment performance consulting services are designed to help take company to the next level of recruitment capability. Company recruitment consultants are all senior level recruiters with years of IT and software experience in recruiting, screening, and hiring techniques that produce lasting results in IT sector.
At Evershine, company energetically strives to deliver the best employment options for great companies and the associate’s company place within them. Companies make Evershine their first choice for full-time; direct hire, temp-to-hire and temporary employment agencies because company at the forefront of the ever-changing staffing industry. Company meets their clients' needs - precisely, quickly and cost-effectively - with the finest Talent.
Personnel/Human Resource of an undertaking is its important constituent.
Efficiency, Profitability and in fact the very existence of the undertaking will depend on this constituents. Co-operation and dedication in performance on the part of its personnel ends in the accomplishment of its objectives. Therefore human resource is of immense importance since it involves matters such as identifying, placing, evaluating, and developing individuals at work and maintaining effective multilateral communication systems. Human resources along with financial and material resources contribute to production of goods and services in an organization... In short HRM may be defined as the art of procuring, developing and maintaining competent workforce to achieve the goals of an organization in an effective and efficient manner.
Evershine Oleochem products
Evershine Company established at Bhagwanpur in 2010 by Ruchi group to gain access in Uttrakhand and other national and international markets. It has three subdivisions namely:
1: Supplement food.
B: vitamins capsules.
A: Wild stone,
B: Magic of fresh jasmine
C: Purity of natural sandalwood
D: Goodness of rose petals
E: Freshness of lime
Medicated soaps manufacturing at Evershine Company
Raw material for Ayurvedic products at Evershine Company
Evershine is a food processing unit at Bhagwanpur set up by Evershine Oleochem private limited under Ruchi Group. The Company is a part of the Ruchi Group. It procures material from its close business associates based at various locations across India.
1) Customer delightness with timely delivery high quality product at optimum cost
2) Continue improvement of the product by optimizing available resources of manpower equipment.
3) Ensure the safety, healthy & good environment by adopting safe work practices.
Environment, health &safety
Ever shine company try to provide their employees a healthy and safety working environment
Objective of the Evershine Company
1) To use appropriate technology and other resources to upgrade safety standard.
2) To continues improves the working condition leading to prevention from accidents
3) To comply with all application laws & registration & set new standard
4) To continues monitor and control work peace hazard & protect employee’s visitor
Contract workers & community from them
5) To create an awareness concern for safety amongst employees through active
Involvement, participation & continuous training
Mission and vision of Evershine Company
To be most competive company in their industry and providing valuable returns to the society
1) Create a value for all deleglited customers
2) Inspired employees
3) Healthy environment
4) Sustainable growth
OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
- To study & evaluate the recruitment and selection procedure followed in Evershine Oleochem Ltd.Roorkee
- To know the employee satisfaction level viz a viz recruitment & selection process at Evershine Oleochem Ltd Roorkee.
LIMITATIONS OF THE STUDY
- Data collection was not easy because most of the employees were newly recruited they were not having sufficient time.
- Less number of employees.
- Time was the major constraint because the numbers of employees were less than the work load so the employees use to be always busy.
- The accuracy of indications given by the respondents may not be considered adequate.
- Duration of project was less.